Asiana Pilots in First Pairing Struggled to Line Up PlaneAlan Levin
The pilots of an Asiana Airlines Inc. plane that crashed in San Francisco, new to their roles and to working together, struggled to line up the jet for landing while realizing it was going too slowly, they told investigators.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure