Ambac Taps New York’s Goldin on $170 Million Detroit DebtChris Christoff
Ambac Assurance Corp. turned to Harrison J. Goldin, New York City’s comptroller during its mid-1970s fiscal crisis, for advice on Detroit and its plan to partially repay some debt backed by municipal taxpayers there.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's