Yemen Said to Offer 2.1 Million Barrels of September Masila OilRamsey Al-Rikabi
Yemen is offering to sell 2.1 million barrels of Masila crude for loading in September, according to two people who received the sales document and asked not to be identified because they aren’t authorized to speak to the media.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing