Seibu Meets Cerberus Following Board Seat RejectionChris Cooper and Kiyotaka Matsuda
Seibu Holdings Inc. met with Cerberus Capital Management LP, its largest shareholder, today for the first time since the fund lost a fight for board seats, to discuss how to “move forward.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone