Piedmont Says Official Signed Swap in Language He Couldn’t ReadKit Chellel and Elisa Martinuzzi
The official in the Italian region of Piedmont who signed interest-rate swaps with Dexia Crediop SpA and Intesa Sanpaolo SpA didn’t speak English well enough to understand the contracts, according to the region’s documents at a London court hearing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020