Pepsi Plans to Drop Disputed Cancer ChemicalBy
A report released just before July 4th by an environmental group seems to have gotten lost in the holiday weekend haze, despite findings that link cola and cancer. Pepsi continues to sell sodas made with4-methylimidazole, or 4-MEI—ruled a carcinogen last year by the state of California—according to the Center For Environmental Health.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself