Paschi Main Investor to Sue Nomura, Deutsche Bank, Ex ManagersLorenzo Totaro
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA’s largest shareholder has decided to sue two of the Italian bank’s former managers including ex chairman Giuseppe Mussari as well as Nomura Holdings Inc. and Deutsche Bank AG over the alleged use of derivatives to mask losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020