North Sea Brent Crude August Exports Rise to Seven CargoesSherry Su and Laura Hurst
Shipments of North Sea Brent crude for August are planned at seven cargoes of 600,000 barrels each, up from a revised six for July, a loading program obtained by Bloomberg News showed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap