Dana Rises to Record on Buyback, Rating Boost: MoverMegan Durisin
Dana Holding Corp. climbed to a record, capping a week of gains for the maker of car and truck axles after an expanded stock buyback and an analyst’s upgrade of his rating on the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap