Bernanke Seen Sticking to QE Tapering Plan After Jobs ReportJoshua Zumbrun
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke has reason to maintain his plan to start pulling back on bond purchases this year after today’s report showing payrolls growth beat economists’ forecasts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts