Vietnam Should Study Temasek Model to Boost State FirmsBloomberg News
Vietnam should consider following the model of Singapore’s Temasek Holdings Pte and Malaysia’s Khazanah Nasional Bhd. as it seeks ways to boost productivity at state-owned enterprises, McKinsey & Co.’s country head said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt