Six UBS Japan Bankers Said to Leave as 7 Hired for EquitiesTakahiko Hyuga and Teo Chian Wei
Six UBS AG bankers left the investment banking unit in Japan, said two people familiar with the situation, and the Swiss firm hired seven people for equities in the world’s best-performing major stock market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap