Page Guitar Fetches $39,638 With Jagger Hair, Bowie LyricScott Reyburn
A guitar owned by Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page sold yesterday at an auction in London for 26,250 pounds (39,638).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone