India’s 2022 Bond Yield Drops to Two-Week Low as Cash IncreasesShikhar Balwani
The yield on Indian bonds due 2022 fell to the lowest in more than two weeks on optimism improving supply of cash in the banking system will spur demand for debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy