Ibovespa Rises as ECB Rate Pledge Eases Growth ConcernNey Hayashi
The Ibovespa gained for the first time in five days as European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said interest rates will remain low for an extended period, easing concern that the global recovery will falter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts