Spanish Bonds Gain With Italy’s on Draghi’s Interest-Rate PledgeNeal Armstrong and David Goodman
Spanish and Italian bonds led advances in the euro area’s higher-yielding debt as the European Central Bank took an unprecedented step of signaling interest rates will be kept low for an extended period.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards