Ex-UBS, Citigroup Trader Hayes to Enter Plea at Next HearingLindsay Fortado
Tom Hayes, the former UBS AG and Citigroup Inc. trader, is scheduled to enter a plea on charges related to manipulation of the London interbank offered rate later this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy