Czech Sales Unexpectedly Improving Damp Koruna Intervention CaseKrystof Chamonikolas
Czech retail sales unexpectedly rose in May, adding to signs the economy is recovering from recession and damping the case for the central bank to weaken the koruna.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States