Commodity Note Sales Outside U.S. Drop as Gold, Brent Crude FallJun Yang
Offerings outside the U.S. of structured notes tied to commodities declined 31 percent in the first half from a year ago, following a drop in prices for gold and Brent crude oil, the most-linked assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap