China to Place Largest Treasury Deposit With Banks in 7 MonthsBloomberg News
China’s central bank plans to place 100 billion yuan ($16 billion) of deposits with commercial lenders in July, the largest monthly total since November, a move UBS AG said is positive for the country’s banking system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day