BlackBerry Faces Sanctions in Indonesia After OutageBerni Moestafa and Hugo Miller
The Indonesian government is preparing sanctions against BlackBerry after an outage yesterday left Indonesians without access to some messaging services from the Canadian smartphone maker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life