BB Energy Increases Loan on Demand for Commodity Trader DebtStephen Morris
B.B. Energy Holdings NV, a closely-held oil trader, increased its first unsecured credit line to $125 million, taking advantage of banks’ willingness to commit funds to the sector.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's