DNB Declines as Earnings Seen Weighed Down by Costs: Oslo MoverStephen Treloar
DNB ASA, Norway’s biggest bank, fell the most in a week in Oslo amid negative sentiment toward the industry and as analysts warned the lender’s quarterly earnings will be hit by weak trading income and restructuring costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy