Dentsu to Sell $1.2 Billion in Shares to Pay Aegis Deal DebtMariko Yasu
Dentsu Inc., the Japanese advertising company that bought Aegis Group Plc, will raise as much as 120.1 billion yen ($1.2 billion) in a public share sale to help pay for the deal. The stock slumped the most in a month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day