Nickel Slumps Most in a Week Amid Global Economic Growth ConcernDebarati Roy
Nickel slumped the most in a week amid speculation that the financial crisis in Europe will further depress metals demand in the region and as political tension increased in Egypt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis