Tata to Ambani Vie for First India Bank Permits in a DecadeAnto Antony
Tata Sons Ltd., which manages India’s biggest business group, and firms controlled by billionaires Anil Ambani and Kumar Mangalam Birla are among 26 seeking the country’s first new banking licenses in more than a decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy