Talvivaara Falls Most in 3 Months in London on Prices, JobsFirat Kayakiran
Talvivaara Mining Co. slumped the most in almost three months in London trading after saying prices were weak in the first half, forcing the Finnish nickel company to fire as much as 40 percent of its employees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's