Deutsche Annington IPO Said to Be 80% Covered on Last DayRuth David
Deutsche Annington Immobilien SE, Germany’s largest residential landlord, has received demand for more than 80 percent of the shares being offered in a 1.1 billion-euro ($1.4 billion) initial public offering, according to a message sent to investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone