U.S. Gulf Coast Light-Heavy Spread at Widest in Three MonthsDan Murtaugh
The benchmark spread between light and heavy crudes on the Gulf Coast widened to the highest level in nearly three months as Mexico’s national oil company reduced prices to maintain U.S. market share.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks