Tribune Seeks Cable Riches in $2.7 Billion Broadcast DealEdmund Lee and Madeline McMahon
Tribune Co. Chief Executive Officer Peter Liguori, with his $2.73 billion acquisition of 19 TV stations, is accelerating a wave of consolidation that strengthens the hand of broadcasters and network owners over cable providers in pay-TV negotiations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts