Texas Filibuster Star Rose From Teen Mom to Harvard LawEsmé E. Deprez and David Mildenberg
Texas lawmakers return to Austin today for another attempt to put the state at the forefront of a Republican-led push to legislate away abortion, resuming a fight that made Senator Wendy Davis, a Fort Worth Democrat, into an overnight sensation last week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy