Siemens’s Route 66 Ends at $2.2 Billion Sale to NokiaMatthew Campbell, Adam Ewing and Aaron Kirchfeld
Siemens AG’s six-year telecommunications venture with Nokia Oyj reached the end of the road with a buyout by its Finnish partner, the culmination of a months-long search by the German company for a buyer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing