San Francisco Gasoline Advances to Week-High After Valero UpsetLynn Doan
Spot gasoline in San Francisco strengthened for a third day to the highest level in a week as Valero Energy Corp.’s Northern California refinery worked to increase rates at a unit following an upset over the weekend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's