RWE Falls on Unchanged Outlook After Gazprom: Frankfurt MoverTino Andresen
RWE AG slid to a 21-month low in Frankfurt trading after Germany’s second-largest utility said its outlook for 2013 was unchanged even after a court ruled in its favour in a dispute over gas payments to OAO Gazprom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone