Relational’s Funds Said to Gain Up to 33% on HP, TimkenBeth Jinks
Relational Investors LLC’s two activist asset-management funds gained about 25 percent and 33 percent in their fiscal year as campaigns at Hewlett-Packard Co. and Timken Co. rewarded shareholders, a person with knowledge of the performance said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's