LVMH Fined 8 Million Euros by France Over Stake in HermesHeather Smith
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA was fined 8 million euros ($10 million) by France’s financial markets regulator over how it built its stake in rival luxury-goods maker Hermes International SCA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone