How the Internet Drives Cable Companies' ConsolidationBy
Media mogul John Malone appears ready to get the U.S. cable industry into M&A mode. Three months after Malone’s Liberty Media acquired a 27 percent stake in Charter Communications, the fourth-biggest U.S. cable operator, Malone is angling to merge the company with Time Warner Cable, a company that is much larger and more profitable. Time Warner Cable has about 15 million customers, nearly three times as many as Charter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas