Dutch Pension Asset Manager PGGM Shuns Wal-Mart StockMaud van Gaal
Dutch asset manager PGGM NV, which oversees more than 140 billion euros ($183 billion) in retirement savings, said it will cease investing in Wal-Mart Stores Inc. because the world’s largest retailer declined to address its concerns over labor relations in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash