CoreLogic Buys Decision Insight Units for $661 MillionPatrick Gower and Prashant Gopal
CoreLogic Inc. agreed to buy three real estate data companies from TPG Capital’s Decision Insight Information Group for $661 million to expand its coverage of the property and casualty insurance industries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt