Oracle’s Ellison Highest-Paid Chief as CEO Pay Gains, NYT SaysDan Hart
Oracle Corp.’s Larry Ellison remained the highest-paid chief executive officer in the U.S. last year in an updated New York Times list, as total compensation for CEO’s rose 16 percent, the newspaper said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards