Onyx Seeks Suitors After Rejecting $120-a-Share Amgen BidMatthew Monks, Alex Wayne and Meg Tirrell
Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc., the maker of the cancer drug Nexavar, said it is in contact with other possible acquirers after rejecting an unsolicited $120-a-share cash takeover bid from Amgen Inc. Onyx shares surged.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks