Bankia Agrees to Sell 38.4% Stake in Inversis, Spokesman SaysManuel Baigorri
Bankia agrees to sell its stake in Inversis to Banco de Madrid, a spokesman for the lender says by phone today, declining to be identified due to company policy. * Bankia may release financial details of transaction as early
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020