How to Recruit a Digital Executive for Your BoardNels Olson and Drew Lipsher
Even the casual observer has gotten the point by now: Corporate boards everywhere are seeking directors with digital expertise. Don’t despair if you haven’t signed one yet. Some of the most in-demand digital directors get 10 or more offers a year to serve on boards and, with challenging day jobs, can only pick one or two. That doesn’t mean you can’t recruit a highly desirable digital director; you just have to know how to go about it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas