Energy Rigs in U.S. Slide to Lowest Level in Two MonthsLynn Doan
Oil and gas rigs in the U.S. tumbled to the lowest level in two months as energy producers used drilling efficiencies to cut the time it takes to bore wells, weakening demand for more equipment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans