CNO Says It Repurchased $50 Million of Stock in 2nd QtrKathleen Chaykowski
CNO Financial Group Inc., the insurer that counts John Paulson among its top investors, said it repurchased $50 million of its common stock in the second quarter along with $9.4 million in convertible debentures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day