Canadian Pacific Removes Train Cars from Calgary BridgeGerrit De Vynck
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. pulled six derailed train cars off a buckling bridge in Calgary.
The cars were drained of petroleum diluent, Ed Greenberg, a company spokesman, said in an e-mailed statement today. Five of the cars were carrying the product used to dilute heavy oil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data