Arch Coal to Sell Utah Mines for $435 MillionSonja Elmquist
Arch Coal Inc., one of the most indebted U.S. coal producers, agreed to sell three Utah mines from its most profitable division for $435 million as the company tries to cut costs amid falling coal prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts