AMSC Surges After U.S. Charges Sinovel With Theft of CodeEhren Goossens
American Superconductor Corp., a Devens, Massachusetts-based supplier of wind-turbine electrical components, rose the most in 10 months after U.S. prosecutors charged its former largest customer with stealing the company’s technology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks