WTI Rises for a Fourth Day on U.S. Refining BoostRupert Rowling
West Texas Intermediate climbed for a fourth day as U.S. refiners boosted crude processing to the highest rate this year and industrial profits increased in China, the world’s second-largest oil consumer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing