Vodafone Secures Sky Deutschland Content for Internet TV ServiceCornelius Rahn
Vodafone Group Plc, which agreed to buy Kabel Deutschland Holding AG in a 7.7 billion-euro ($10 billion) deal to expand its German fixed-line business, has secured television content from Sky Deutschland AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap